![]() |
| Aug 2008 |
We have had a very crazy two weeks
Everyday I have a million things on my list and only accomplish about 7.
I am always really far behind.
The two boys and Sabie have headed out to Summerland to spend 10days with their grandparents relaxing in the Okanagan. I'm feeling alittle panicky about this...well really panicky. I hate being without my kids. I'm sure they will have a great time.
I had to talk Sabie into going,she really didn't want to be without practicing her harp,but finally she gave in and went
We had a great time hanging out with our cousins on the Long weekend and went to the zoo and saw the CUTE baby elephant.
We have really enjoyed visiting grandma taking her to church then making dinner.
Whenever I go to the nursing home she barely eats a thing and when she comes over for Sunday dinner she eats a whole plateful,so It makes me happy to think she gets at least gets one good meal a week.
Well I better get back to the grind!



No comments:
Post a Comment