Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here´s JUNE!!

So much keeps happening its hard for me not to blabber on and on in my blog to keep everything up to date. Well i guess If I blogged a little more maybe that wouldn't happen (or a least break it down some lol)

First to start our poor Sabie had to head back to Canada! She has to go back early to start her harp studies for her upcoming grade 8 Royal Conservatory Exam. Its hard to believe she only has been playing for 3.5years, has not had full time lessons and is taking grade 8 already! We are so proud of all the hard work she puts in!
She is really looking forward to all the future jobs she´s going to have down here so she knows she just needs to stick with it to have her dreams become reality. When she left I had no idea how much she need to get done so currently she is taking weekly harp, theory,harmony and history lessons! And since she doesn't have her licence yet her wonderful Dad and Grandparents have been taking over my motherly taxi duties while I sit on the beach!(Im feeling really guilty about that..Im serious I do feel bad!)
Below are some more pictures of the Harp concert at the restaurant in Paamul that Heidi took

Which bring me to the weather down here which has been SO perfect! We have been enjoying sunny days around 32° which means I can get in the water! The pool is so nice the kids and I have been swimming at least every other day!




And to top things off we have been attending a weekly Dinner club and having a fantastic time!
Lisa´s Daughter Dani just finished her degree at the University of Texas for becoming a Chef
She came down here to internship at one of the restaurant in Puerto and after she got here they backed out!
So Lisa decided to have a weekly dinner club so Dani could still meet all the requirements of her internship and we get to reap the benefits!
Its a mer 50 pesos each and we get served the most amazing gourmet food! Then get to critique her at the end (not much to critique its amazing!!!)
This week they did a Greek theme and even had costumes and little flags to top it off!


From June 2010
After we have a ¨ practice ¨karaoke session where you can try different songs to see if they work for you, which I find really funny because I'm sure Lisa uses it for a tool to beguile(influence by trickery) Paamulians to singing at the regular Karaoke in the Restaurant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would luv a chef to cook for me - who wants the job!!!