![]() |
| Link to Taber Cananda Pics |
Well what can I say but ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET OUTTA HERE????
we are still waiting for our car dolly to get to Great Falls Montana via rail and its now taken 12 days to ship instead of the original 5
We are busy playing with my sisters 4 boys aged 6 and under and their various farm animals...... horses, chickens, kittens, dog, and Chads favorite a pot belly pig named Isabella. Locklin and Jamin are having a great time checking to see if the chickens have laid eggs every morning and feeding grub to the pig. My personal favorite was this morning when my sister asked her 3 year old Brysen why he peed on the toilet seat again and his reply of "Whatever Mom". and man does he ever have the eye roll down to a science.
Also we have been helping do a bunch of jobs for my grandma Service who has currently been renovating the mobile trailer on their land. Steve and Chelsea have done a ton of work to help her get settled and it looks just like grandmas old place...just smaller.
I'll have to post some Pictures as soon as we get to regular Internet right now I'm on the laptop outside of the Taber Library.
We are now thinking we really really want to get home to Mexico ASAP so this may be a fast trip afterall.
Just so you know i changed the post comments settings and you don't have to have a gmail account any more.



2 comments:
You guys comin to see me *cough* I mean us :P ? email me blakelyons@hotmail.com
I love the slideshows you have in your sidebar! The tortuga is amazing.
Post a Comment